Are you a fan of Facebook Live to reach your current and potential patients?
We are about to go live with a 15 minute Facebook live from our office via the hospital’s main Facebook page. In between, our surgeon runs his own Facebook live sessions. We find them EXTREMELY fun & helpful for education & attracting new patients. Here are a few ways to use Facebook live along with some information about the (non) tech necessary.
• Introduce a new team member or service
• Share weight loss information with a personal touch
• Answer commonly asked questions about your services
• Personalized Q&A
• Share an on the spot testimonial
• Show your human side & build a relationship with your patients
• Publicly track weight loss progress for a physician/staff/patient
• Introduce a new product & why it is helpful
• I could go on and on
Tech: You can get all fancy but really, all you need is your iPhone connected to your Facebook page and a tripod or steady hand.
I will share simple technology options in a separate post or message/e-mail me for my recommendations if you can’t wait. firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, have fun with it!