How can you give your patients what they NEED when it’s not what they really WANT?
Nowadays everyone wants a magic pill when it comes to weight loss. As clinicians, we know it isn’t that easy. If it was, 2/3 of the American population wouldn’t be overweight.
Here are some helpful suggestions for optimal patient satisfaction and engagement:
- Keep your weight loss options/programs simple. The more information people have, the less likely they are to act.
- Keep the much needed education delivered in small, simple bites. For example, one page guides and/or educational videos no longer than 10-15 minutes.
- Provide your education in a variety of convenient ways to accommodate all types of learners (written, video, group & individualized online and at your office)
- Run special contests and programs that keep patients engaged with you and your practice.
- Open a retail store so patients can acquire quality products that will accelerate their weight loss and increase engagement with you & your staff.
- Display educational information everywhere in your office (exam rooms, lobby, bathrooms, classrooms, fitness center etc).
These are just a few ideas. The sky is the limit! Feel free to share your ideas as well!
Let me know if I can help – Karol@WeightLossPracticeBuilder.com